Retrieval of Stolen Items
get your stuff back
- The retrieval of stolen goods is never easy. To stand a reasonable chance of
being reunited with your stolen posessions it is essential that they are
accurately catalogued and uniquely marked.
- Cataloguing and Property Marking
are essential not only in helping the police to trace your goods, but also - if
recovered - in proving indisputable ownership.
- Theft alerts help victims of Garden Crime to publicise their loss whilst protecting their identity.
- The alerts are made available to Police Forces and Recovery Agencies.
- Theft Alerts are made available to UK and overseas dealers to alert them to stolen items.
- Theft Alerts are now used by many of the leading Auction Houses to authenticate their catalogues.
- If you are attempting to retrieve stolen items, searching police auctions may produce results
- The following links give details of items which UK Police Forces auction from time to time.
If you have any information about garden crime, you can call anonymously on this freephone number:
0800 555 111
Share your tips
If you have any useful tips/ideas that you would like to share with other gardeners,
please contact us.
Get Free Security Advice on these topics: